Friday 17 June 2011

Find The English Teachers Responsible And Fire Them





On my walk round check of the bus yesterday, before setting off, I discovered the above graffiti scrawled into the back of a seat with an indelible marker pen. I would not have been greatly pleased if I had found out who the culprits were, and would probably have handed them a cloth and some detergent for them to clean it up.

What struck me more was the rubbish English they had written, badly spelt and verging on illiteracy. I thought the bus company should write a letter to the Heads of the school which may have been responsible and ask them to sack the English teacher, who is failing miserably.

If not there may have to be extra curricula lessons on the school bus in grammar, spelling and how to remove graffiti environmentally.

Fat chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment