Monday 3 January 2011

Snowman Causes A Bus Driver Heaps Of Trouble

Here is a link to a bus driver in the States who has allegedly lost his/her job as a result of running down a snowman on the highway. Have a look as it is similar to my standard of driving on a good day. http://www.boingboing.net/2010/12/13/bus-driver-loses-job.html

I suspect there is more to the story than appears. At the very least the driver has probably been given the push for deliberately driving on the wrong side of the road. A no no for any bus driver, at the risk of sounding prudish.

How glad that the routes I drive are so remote and so rural that it is highly unlikely someone will want to video me and stick me on YouTube. But these days, you cannot be certain, so I am on my guard for every eventuality.

One more day's holiday before the schools go back. Then the grindstone begins and anything could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment